Leather, long dresses and plenty of neutral colours were displayed at Paris Fashion Week. Compared to the other fashion weeks, fall colours were the preferred choice for the designer collections at PFW.
There is, of course, a splash of colour here and there. Still, it is subtle and not over-the-top as with the other collections from fashion weeks.
Below you’ll find Paris Fashion Week FW20 highlights alongside my personal favourite looks from the designer collections!
Paris Fashion Week FW20 Highlights
- Alexander McQueen presented a beautiful black dress for his fall collection at Paris Fashion Week. With an asymmetrical design and heart-like décolleté, the model is also wearing a pair of white leather over-the-knee boots.
- At PFW, Altuzarra displayed a sleek red two-piece suit. Instead of trousers, though, there is a pencil skirt with a high side split. A light pink purse with feathers and red pumps are complementing the whole look.
- Chanel had its own take on a two-piece suit but in an all-black version. The blazer is long with big puff sleeves and gold metal buttons. On the other hand, the trousers are short. The interlocking ‘CC’ logo is all over the suit as well as the sheer tights.
- A personal highlight from Chloe’s fall collection is a long brown shirt dress with high splits. Snapped at the waist, there is also a wide brown belt with ‘couple’ details.
- At Paris Fashion Week FW20, Givenchy showcased a flawless asymmetrical dress win wine red and black colours. A wide leather black belt and oversized bag are the perfect accessories to style the dress.
- Surprisingly, this time I really liked Hermes fall collection. The outfit I liked is in the brand’s famous brown and orange colours. A fitted short jacket with belt and a pleated long skirt in orange are the highlight on the catwalk.
- Lacoste surprised with a colourful oversized coat in check pattern with lime green colours. There is not a lot left to see from the look but the model is also wearing a turquoise shirt underneath a fluffy jumper.
- A light blue bomber jacket, dark blue jumper and a black and white shiny leather pencil skirt. That is one weird but successful combination from Louis Vuitton at Paris Fashion Week Fall ’20.
- Another two-piece suit combination from Miu Miu at PFW. A dark brown blazer with a belt is matched with a long skirt with a side split.
- Sacai showcased an incredibly interesting black puffer jacket with coat details. Yes, a puffer-coat jacket that you need to see to believe.
- Latex details at Saint Lauren’s in the form of a purple top and over-the-knee boots. A brown skirt with a split and black leather belt with the ‘YSL’ letters are the look a contrasting tone.
- Valentino displayed an oversized coat with a check pattern at PFW FW20. Wide black trousers and a see-through top are complementing the coat. Moreover, black soldier boots are complementing the whole look.
- Finally, a highlight from Paris Fashion Week is the casual yet stylish jeans and jumper combination from Y Project. The dark grey high-waist jeans are the perfect fit for the fluffy red jumper!
Which looks are your favourite from Paris Fashion Week Fall ‘20?
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY: