No one does fashion as Italians do! Well, Parisians maybe do but we’ll come to that one in the next blog post. It’s fair to say that Milan Fashion Week is my favourite out of the big four. It never disappoints!
As always, I did struggle to pick my favourite design but I somehow managed to do it! Compared to London and New York, Milan offers a lot more in terms of wearable fall fashion. There are plenty of cosy coats, skirts and jeans to choose from for the winter.
Below you’ll find Milan Fashion Week FW20 highlights alongside my personal favourite looks from the designer collections!
Milan Fashion Week FW20 Highlights
- A charcoal grey perfection from Alberta Ferretti at MFW. The model is wearing the most gorgeous oversized coat with matching high-waist trousers and boots. There is also a fluffy grey sweater over a check-pattern shirt. Gold necklaces and belt are giving the whole look a glamorous contrast.
- I never thought I would like a fur pencil skirt but Antonio Marras convinced me of the opposite. The skirt is in a check pattern as is the jumper. The same material for the skirt is also used for the bag.
- Emporio Armani had his own take on a black sleek suit design. The two-piece suit consists of leather black shorts and a long-sleeved blazer with a little bit of sparkle.
- Another gorgeous example of a suit design from Ermanno Scervino at Milan Fashion Week Fall ’20. Designed a brown check pattern, the suit has three pieces – high-waist trousers, cropped top and an oversized blazer. The whole look is complemented by matching pumps.
- At MFW Etro delivered yet another colourful collection. The model is wearing a poncho in what looks like an Indian style pattern. There also jeans in denim with patches in the same style.
- My personal favourite Fendi highlight is a light pink top and skirt combination. A faux fur coat in leopard style is giving the outfit a vintage style. On the other hand, the laptop the model is carrying is bringing the look a modern twist.
- A very feminine outfit from Genny at MFW, consisting of a white silk shirt and an asymmetrical skirt in a burned rose colour.
- Giada presented an oversized light grey blazer with an interesting inside belt closure. Moreover, there is an oversized top in dark grey over a sheer brown skirt. A pair of violet velvet sandals and bag are giving a little bit of colour.
- Speaking of colour, La DoubleJ showcased a turquoise design, consisting of a coat and a dress with red roses. It might not be very suitable for the cold months but it sure is creative!
- Luisa Beccaria also presented a floral outfit. The top, jeans and boots all have a mix of pink and violet flowers. On the other hand, the coat is predominantly pink with some floral details on the collar.
- White high-waist trousers, check shirt, dark red boots and a matching short fur coat from Simonetta Ravizza at Milan Fashion Week Fall ’20.
- An outrageous vinyl pair of over-the-knee red boots presented Sportmax during MFW. A short red leather skirt and a white shirt with oversized sleeves are giving the outfit an even more edgy style.
- Tod’s has always amazed me genuinely creative and wearable designs. It was no exception for MFW. The cream oversized jacket-coat is none the less incredible with its white thin belt.
- To finish these highlights, Versace presented a black leather skirt and a colourful leather jacket over a black jumper with an oversized collar.
Which looks are your favourite from Milan Fashion Week Fall ‘20?
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY: