LFW is the shortest fashion week out of the four. I’m not joking, it really is the shortest. Not sure why but I think it might have something to do with Brexit. Since the vote, there have been fewer designers wanting to showcase their creations in the capital. Yet, I still managed to fall in love with quite a few outfits and I can’t wait to show them to you!
Before that, though, I need to give you the highlights.
Ahead, London Fashion Week SS20 highlights!
London Fashion Week SS20 Highlights
- One of the highlights at London Fashion Week SS20 was Burberry’s show! I’ve always quite liked Burberry but I’ve never been in love with the clothes. However, I absolutely loved the SS20 collection. Very clean, very monochromatic and practical. The outfit I fell in love features a grey mid-length skirt, green shirt and a long leather jacket in brown and white. The matching bag is also to die for!
- Over-the-knee white leather boots and short tweed jumper? Yes, Camilla and Marc showcased this particular design at London Fashion Week SS10. I have no idea where I would wear it but I want!
- Silky, satin orange dress exposing your beautiful long legs was the highlight for me at David Koma’s SS20 designs! I don’t I have the legs to wear this dress, yet it is the perfect cocktail attire for next Spring.
- I love checked patterns and I adore. Both are featuring in Emilia Wickstead’s SS20 campaign! If that is not enough, the whole sweater and pants look is extra over-sized.
- At London Fashion Week SS20, the highlight at Huishan Zhang is a gorgeous long metallic trench coat that I would absolutely love to wear in Spring 2020!
- Since when does J Mendel design such gorgeous greyish blue dresses? If you have a red carpet event to attend next Summer, then the stunning floral dress has to be your number one option!
- Speaking of gorgeous dresses, what do you think about Julien Macdonald’s mesmerizing creation? Metallic details, feathers, you have it all for your next ‘show-off’ party.
- Yet another metallic trench coat was the highlight at London Fashion Week SS20! This time from JW Anderson and I can clearly see Japanese inspirations being presented in the design. Don’t you agree?
- Temperley certainly knows how to create a jungle dress and you can have it for your next summer vacation. A long walk on the beach will be the perfect date to match the dress!
- Victoria Beckham absolutely nailed it at London Fashion Week! Her layer creation of baby blue trousers, yellow shirt, checked blazer and beige trench is all I want to wear in spring 2020!
Sadly, this actually sums up my highlights from London Fashion Week SS20!
Compared to the previous, I definitely have included a lot less designer creation. However, I do think the ones I have featured in this post are absolutely stunning. The dresses, the trench coats, the jackets!
All stunning designer outfits that I wish I could wear next year… Unfortunately, I don’t I’ll have the chance to do that. Thus, I’ll just let myself to get inspired by all of these stunning designs and look for alternatives for my spring/summer wardrobe 2020…
Have you been following this year’s fashion weeks?
What did you think about London Fashion Week?
Are you as disappointed as I am or do you think it was more or less at the same level as previous years?
If you’re looking for more Fashion Weeks’ highlights, click here!
Images / Credit: Vogue
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY: