I’ve already covered my personal best gift ideas for your mom, sister, partner or just that special female human being in your life. Now, however, it’s time to give you some ideas for a Christmas gift for him!
Whether you’d like to buy something for your dad, brother, boyfriend or a co-worker, getting the right present with so many options around might be tricky! Thus, I decided to assemble this Christmas gift guide, so you don’t have to run around the shops like a headless chicken.
- The Born Tough Men Zippered Hoodie Lunar Rock* is the perfect Christmas present for the fitness enthusiasts in your life! The hoodie is built with the signature Prestige fabric for increased durability, anti-microbial properties, breathability and superior comfort. Moreover, it has a device-ready pocket on either side as well as a central kangaroo pocket, where he can tuck away all the essentials. Affordable and fashionable, you can also get this hoodie from Australia and UK.
- For the tech guy in your life, this BOSE SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker will definitely make him happy. Small but powerful, the speaker has a tough-built design, resistant to dents, cracks and scratches. Moreover, it is also completely waterproof and includes a tear-resistant silicone strap for attaching to a pack or bike. Oh, let’s not forget the 6-hour battery life!
- If you want to give something to man, addicted to travelling or hiking, then why not consider this BRIC’S X-Bag Travel Excursion Backpack? This water-resistant backpack is trimmed in smooth leather and can fit pretty much all of the essentials needed for a quick getaway.
- There are men who have a whole tradition to enjoy their favourite whiskey. For those guys, the WILD & WOLF Whiskey Lover’s Kit will get them into the holiday spirit and inspire him to finally open that precious bottle. The gift comes with two glasses and granite whiskey stones to keep the drink cool without diluting it or tainting the flavour.
- Not all men can be bothered with grooming, especially when travelling. Thus, this Travel Size Men’s Grab & Go Essentials Set by Kiehl’s will suit their needs. The set includes face wash, shave cream, moisturizer, soap and hand salve.
- Nothing cosier than a pair of UGG Scuff Slippers for Christmas! The soft, cosy lining is made from genuine shearling or plush UGGpure™, a textile made entirely from wool but shaped to feel and wear like genuine shearling. Either version keeps feet warm and comfortable. The perfect gift for your dad or partner!
- This LEGO Star Wars 75192 Ultimate Collector Series Millennium Falcon is extremely expensive but probably the best Christmas gift you can give to a guy! The Millennium Falcon is one of the largest, most detailed LEGO models ever created, consisting of over 7,500 pieces. This breathtakingly detailed LEGO interpretation of the Millennium Falcon has intricate exterior detailing, upper and lower quad laser cannons, landing legs, a lowering boarding ramp and a 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy.
- Simple but effective, the ‘Black Orchid’ Eau De Parfum by Tom Ford can be given not only as a Christmas present but for an occasion. The perfume is blended with dark, tempting florals and rich fruit accords. The heart is deepened with the intoxicating Lotus Wood.
- This Nordgreen Pioneer Watch is also a great gift idea if you know that the receiver enjoys wearing watches. The Pioneer is Nordgreen’s take on a Chronograph, celebrating the Danish tradition of Science for Humanity. The Pioneer comes in a variety of dial colours – blue, black, and white – three case colours – gunmetal, silver and rose gold – and one size – 42mm, best suited for male wrists.
What do you think of this Christmas gift guide?
Have you bought all of the presents for him yet?
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY: